Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Icebox

https://vimeo.com/19348564

I have seen projections before, but not like this. First off the backgrounds are made beautifully; I know, after cutting my stencil out very carefully, how hard it is to cut out little objects. It is crazy how they get these videos to fit perfectly in the cut out objects. It seems so real; when the guy has his head near it, it really looks like mini people in this house. This demonstrates video mapping due to the fact that people are placed exactly where they need to be without other images of light around them; positioning of each image is crucial or else the video would not be effective or lifelike. It would be really cool to see a whole short movie done like this; I'm sure there are some already made. I would also like to see a colorful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment