Monday, May 2, 2016

How Walt Disney Cartoons are made

After making the flip book of only 200 pages I appreciate what had to be done to make cartoons back in the day. I always thought about how long it must have took people to make cartoons but never saw it actually done. It is like a long more complicated and detailed process of what we as a class did with the flip books. It is truly amazing to see the effort that is put in and the artistic talent needed. I wish for the flip book I had transparent paper to keep tracing my characters but moving them slightly; this is very effective technique. Not only do they have all these steps for the visual content but they also have to record all the sounds from scratch. Now we have technology that makes creating cartoons much easier but it is so interesting to see how far we have come and how realistic our cartoons and animations look now.

No comments:

Post a Comment