Monday, May 2, 2016

Is tropical – The Greeks

https://vimeo.com/25318752

This video is very entertaining and extremely well made. I have no idea how this video was made with all these effects, but I have never seen anything like it. Everything was real except the violence part. It would be really cool to see a little tutorial of how this was made; well the effects part of it. These kids are scary good at acting. This makes me wonder how are they so good at performing violence? There is definitely a lot of research saying that video games and violence in movies is influencing young kids; I think this could be proof. Since technology has come so far video games and violence in films seems so real, which desensitizes people to it. With these kids knowing how to act out violence so well, probably from seeing it so frequently, it worries me.  Some of the characters in the film die and come back to life, I hope these kids don't take violence lightly and think that could actually happen. Other than that, I am impressed once again on what computers and technology can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment