Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Cold play - A Capella


This video along with any other A Cappella song is truly impressive. I am amazed at anyone with a good voice never mind a voice and the talent to make a whole song with just their mouth. Not only is this guy's song/voice good but the video is impressive too. I don't know how he mad each individual sound and then put them together with himself also being in the video multiple times in the same shot. This is an example of art and technology, technology used to make the video but also the sounds by altering his voice. This reminds me of the movie Pitch Perfect where I first started appreciating A Capella; in the movie there was a bunch of people singing not just one though. I found some other cool videos done by other groups as well. This one I thought was cool because it goes through the evolution of music, and this group has done a lot of different covers of different songs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment