Thursday, January 28, 2016

Introduction

Hello! I’m Giana Contrada, I grew up in Windham, NH and currently a senior transfer student at the University of Tampa, majoring in Communications and Advertising. Art has always been a part of my life, I believe it is a creative way to express yourself. I started out drawing anything and everything that inspired me. Then I decided to experiment with digital art and found a new way to design. I have worked with social media advertising, website advertising, and touched upon many other promotional advertisements. My goal is to continue learning and help others get  their messages across through art and communication.

For it only being my first day in Art and technology, I was ensured that I would not get bored in this class. Everything we talked about caught my attention. Since I enjoy art so much and work with technology a lot, I know this class will be a great learning experience for me. I am very excited to get into the 3d printing, I've always thought it would be a cool thing to do but never knew we had come so far that it was actually possible. It would be really awesome to make my own 3d print.  I look forward to coming to class to learn about the future of art and technology and how they work hand and hand. I hope to gain knowledge about these two subjects so that I can apply it to my future career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment